Tuesday, October 18, 2016

(Plein air) A Cozy Corner by Harbour

Plein air painting
Oil on panel.  10 x 7 inches ( 25.5 x 17.5cm)

The place where I worked this morning had a great view that I wanted. I could see clearly the buildings that surrounded by the harbour and the ones from the Albert St.. I liked this location and I wanted to paint another one at this same spot. Well, this was a private property and I had to ask permission to go in this morning. If I had to go back, the only thing that I needed to do was that, I had to make sure they won't lock me up again like they did this morning. Thank God, there were two coast guards stopped by and chatted with me. They were very kind and got me out of this isolated place otherwise I might needed to climb the fence to get home! 

No comments:

Post a Comment