Wednesday, November 11, 2015

The third day workshop at Chicago

We did several drawings in the morning then followed an oil study in the afternoon. What I enjoyed the most is this very familiar environment that I missed for long time. Just love it so much...feeling come back home...
.

Mr. Henry Yan is a Chinese American artist. He is a great instructor, and very patient with his students. He has a very specific way to do his drawings and paintings. I'm learning a lot from him but for certain things, I still prefer my own approach since I've been using it for long time and I love it. But, I think I need to keep my mind open,. It's always good to learn something new. 



This is my favorite work I did in Chicago. I like its color and its simplicity.


I began to draw like this since I was living in Paris. It was almost 20 years ago. I just love to draw like this. Light and shade creat so much beauty with our human body. Nothing likes this. It is so unique!


No comments:

Post a Comment