Friday, December 4, 2015

Exhibition announcement

Dear sitters and friends,
The date of my painting exhibition has confirmed by the Taiwanese Embassy who is the one that assists my show from the beginning. It will be from the 16th to 23rd of September, 2016 at the Bliss. Ill inform you the date of opening later.(I forgot!) And, please note that I won't be able to have all of 100 studies displayed at the show because of limited space and many of them aren't mature enough. Ill choose only 20 to 30 out of them. Ill inform you more details about the giving studies if you're concerned about them. I'm close to complete my 100 portrait studies project. Many thanks to your assistance and patient. Without you I won't be able to reach my goal! As for the ones who didn't have the chance to pose for me, I thank you very much for your warm support. Please keep following my work. I appreciate all of the effort you made to make this happen. Many many thanks from my heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment