Wednesday, February 10, 2016

A beautiful place


27cm x 22cm
Oil on panel
Does this place seem familiar to you? Yes. I did one study with it last week. I like it so much that I had to paint another one but of course they look different. This one  I add more color such like light yellow and pink orange. Now, I'm looking at it. I think maybe I added too much. It's a little overwhelmed with those high light. I still have problem with sky. It doesn't look natural at all. By the way, the place where I worked is in front of a car rental company. Someone came and told me that he loved the scenery that I was painting and asked if I could do a mural painting for them... Well, I gave him my name card and asked him to fellow my work. " Time's too tide to mention!" This is the only thing that came up to my mind. Someone says something similar... The only difference is that he sings " Money's too tide to mention!" Oh! I love Simply Red!

No comments:

Post a Comment