Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Wreath of Life

27cm x 41cm
Oil on canvas
Now, I don't remember how many times I painted here. I'm obsessed with the things I love. There's no way to get ride of them. They stock in my mind and I'm not sure if this is fine. Well, guess I just have to love them until I had enough! One of the reasons that I came back to work here is because I though my last work done here wasn't good enough. I rarely satisfied with my own work. I always think I would try one more time and make it better. Mmm...this theory doesn't work out everything in our life but at least, it works for my art. Its fully under my control. I just need to work harder and harder every time.  And its worth to try. "Full of surprises!" is just one of the reward. Bitter sweet is today's feeling though!


No comments:

Post a Comment