Sunday, August 14, 2016

Sketche at practice of Youth Orchestra of Belize

3.5 in x 5 in (8.9 x 12.7cm)
Pen on Paper
Come back home for almost a week. I do miss my dog, my cat, my bed but mostly I miss my studio. Lately, I've been preparing painting frames for my up coming 3 person show at the Mexican Institute in Belize City on this October. I've custom made those wooden frames. I just need to sand them well and paint each of them with right color to fit each painting. Its been four days and i still can't make up my mind for the frame color of the last two paintings. It's amazing how the color of painting frame changes the whole aspect of painting itself. Yes. It is delicate.
Well, I was able to do couples of sketches at my daughters' orchestra practice on Saturday afternoon. Felt great to see every single one of them trying to do his and her best. Like a rolling g stone, isn't this force that we're trying to do in our lives too? I'm grateful to come back to Belize. This is my home, my battle field now!




No comments:

Post a Comment