Thursday, August 10, 2017

Clay bust Musa & Zamil(2nd week)

Oil based clay bust Musa(front) and Zamil(back)

For some reasons, I decided to sculpt them at the same time. I work with Zamil for almost four hours in each morning session and then Musa about three hours in the afternoon. It has been almost two weeks that i work two sessions per day. I thought I could do it effortlessly but the truth is that I'm physically and pschycologically challenged especially in the afternoon session. Yes, my body's tired. My model teases me that I'm turturing myself by working so hard. I'm not sure whether I should laugh at myself or cry. There are moments i almost quit but guess I'm a stubborn person and i don't surrender that easily. It's the second week now. There are two more weeks to go. I'm not quite sure yet but hopfully i can finish them by the end of this month. 

No comments:

Post a Comment