Friday, September 4, 2015

Portrait Study#37 Rev. Ilona in Progress


oil on canvas
The way how I ran into Rev. Ilona is ... 'meant to be" She said.
About 2 weeks ago, I went to Senior Home to try to have more sitters as I needed many apparently. At the same time, Rev. Ilona happened to be there, doing her survey too. That was, when we both went to the same shop later... I introduced myself , I told her where I'd been earlier and asked her to pose for the study. We realized that we just passed each other without knowing it. This afternoon, Rev. Ilona came with her granddaughter to pose for the study. I was so pleased that I ran into an exceptional artist, Ilona Smiling, and she totally agreed to pose for the study too.  I am so pleased and blessed today!
(Almost 3 hours of work this afternoon, I am very please with the result. Thank you, Rev. Ilona. The photo I took, looks  gray....I really have to think a way to fix this problem. Maybe I have to use photoshop...)


No comments:

Post a Comment