Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Portrait Study#40 Emily

Oil on canvas


I cannot believe that Emily grows so tall. She certainly is a beautiful young lady now. About 6 or 7 years ago, Emily used to come to my Saturday art classes. I like her very much. She is so sweet. Time goes fast. Sometimes, we don't realize, our kids grow up, trees grow tall, our pets become older, the color of our cloth fades away, friends come, and friends go, what else do we have!!! WE STILL HAVE OURSELVES!!!We are still here, breathing, alive....keeping working for our bodies, keeping working for our souls!
I have to work a little harder because my sitters are always look better than my works! I have to compete with them!!!
Skin tones aren't very right yet. It's not at all easy for me, but will figure it out sooner or later....

No comments:

Post a Comment