Sunday, November 20, 2016

Pictures from the opening night of exhibition " The Meeting Point: the Humanity"

Artists Monika Gabrys, Jose Luise Rumbo and I at the opening.

(Left with light blue shirt) Mr. Carlos Quesnel Melendez, Ambassador of Mexico in Belize, me and six wonderful musicians who gave the opening an extra color of the sound.

(From left to right)Artist Jose Luise Rumbo, my very good friend Jyoti and I

My lovely friend, piano teacher Gina Scott and I


My dear "501 SpokenWords" family members came to support me.I felt so loved.

Interview with Duan Moody from Channel 5 tv station

Artists gather together

Wonderful musicians from Pallotti Music School
Bryce,Joy,Chelsea,Stephanie,Amber and Maria
(from left to right) Joy and Amber are my talented sweet daughters.

Picture in front of the Mexican Institue in Belize City




















No comments:

Post a Comment