Wednesday, November 30, 2016

(Plein air) Morning Mangroves

Plein air painting
Oil on board.      8.5 in x 8.6 in. ( 27 x 22 cm)

I haven't paint for days....
it's a strange feeling when I stop my plein air for days.. I begin to feel a sense of emptyness I would say. And then my inner voice will urge me to get back to my work again. I think what I enjoy the most working at plein air is that, I get to really feel the atmosphere from the place I work.  Sun,  breezes,  blue sky,  clouds and all kind of colors swirling around.  I can't describe the satisfaction while I'm working outdoor.  Yes, sometimes people come to greet me but I don't mind at all.  Many times,  people calling me, saying hello.... and I don't even know who they are.  I'm a nice person and I always greet them back with my smiling face. Quess that make them happy too! Despite all these human contacts, I still love to be alone and concentrate on my work. I do enjoy my solitude... I do need it to create my own world. 


No comments:

Post a Comment