Thursday, December 8, 2016

(Plein air) A Corner of the Road

Plein air painting
Oil on board.    15.5 x 22.5cm

I spent about half an hour driving, trying to find a spot I could paint this morning. What I notice today is ... constructions are making significant progress everyday. The place where I painted yesterday looks different today. I was very sad that many of the healthy tall trees have been cut down to expand the road. But, now I see they served a purpose. I believe that this part of highway will look as beautiful as it was.  And most important, it will be a much safer place to drive.
It sounds all good right?
You know that things always have both sides. What I notice too...is that people driving faster and faster because they feel so comfortable driving here...
So,  is it good? Is it safe?
Ayee.... I think too much.


No comments:

Post a Comment