Monday, December 26, 2016

Sketch Street Scenary of Belize City

Sketch
Pen on drawing paper.  21.6 x 27.9 cm
( click the image to get a better resolution of drawings)

I did couples sketches of street scenery of Belize City this morning. It was drizelling and quiet. Somehow there were playful kids, men riding bikes and the homeless sick dogs... yes, those dogs caught my eyes. Two of them had skin disease. Like dreaming, they sometimes walked in the middle of the street, sometimes sit and scratched their ears. I still remember years ago, I tried to help a street dog that was severely hurt. His mouth, his jaw was almost fall apart. I took him to the vet and hopefully he got the care he needed. But, the vet, my fiend suggested to put him to sleep because he was too weak, too hurt and was under a lot of pain. He stopped breathing after a injection my friend gave him. Yes, just liked that, a life was gone. 


No comments:

Post a Comment