Friday, October 20, 2017

Oil based clay bust Zamil in progress

Work un progress
Oil based clay bust Zamil
(Click the pic to get a clear image)

At the end of our session today, I asked my model to sit back to his chair because I wanted to take a picture of him with the bust. When I lifted up my head, I saw this...." a man in white with a pair of dark sun glasses". 😲Immediately, he made me think about the movie, " The man in Black". Oh.... I couldn't stop laughing!!! 😂 It was a good treat after almost four hours of hard working. I should've asked Zamil " chin down" again while taking his picture. They are the most used words during my sessions with my models!!! And, for a very long time, I believe Zamil will not forget about these words even after we finished the bust. And..... I told him that the reason why this bust takes so long its because the shape of his head changes everyday!!!  So much work.  There are times i almost lost my patience. Thank you, Zamil for hanging on for this bust.  😊

No comments:

Post a Comment