Sunday, August 30, 2015

Me Cafeteria




Me   Cafeteria


Me Cafeteria

Looking outward of the window    Sunny day
The focus of the blaze from the car
Sucking intensely........
As if, I was getting into the end of the time tunnel    Faraway

Look
The body became a river    drilled into that impermanent rock
Uproar swimming away from my ear    Said...
BE QUIET    silencing a long narrow way

An emotional unattached Tearing    slightly skimmed that enamored sky
Thus    scattered all over the floor     in exchange for un-soreness bashfulness
Recognizing      a remnant     loosened in the corner of a wall of a white linen

Continually

Without counting

Continually 

Tearing

(I first wrote this poem in Mandarin 18 years ago in sitting in a corner of a cafe in Taipei. Later I translated it in English about 10 years ago in Belize... I am not sure if this is the final version in English... )





No comments:

Post a Comment