Monday, March 6, 2017

Some pictures from my trip to Merida, México for the opening night of my exhibition


These are some of the pictures from my painting opening night at the Restaurante, gallery Avocado in Merida, Mexico two weeks ago. I met so much great people there. I especially want to thank the owner and the manager of Gallery Caimito from Merida, José Luis Rumbo who is an artist himself too. He made this trip possible for me. I also thank professor Rosi Castillo and artist Monika Gabryl, her parents and artists Dominic Greco Novelo, Efrain Greco Novelo for their warm hospitalities and made me feel like home. And more thanks to friends who attened the opening. So much love i received from all of you!  

Monica's mother, Jose Luis Rumbo and Monika

Jose Luis and i putting up the paintings at Avocado 


Visiting the studio of sculptor Melva Medina and her husband, painter Abel Vasquez. Great artists, wonderful people!!! 

My lovely friend, professor Rosi (center with black dress), her gorgeous students and I at the opening

(Front) Artists: Michael and Dominic Greco Novelo
(Back) Artists: Efrain Greco Novelo, Lopez Mary Aurora, Melva Medina and Abel Vasquez


Jose Luis did an interview with media to promo my art work with my paintings as background 



Artist Janet Sala and I.
We ran into each other at the airport of Belize. We both were waiting for the flight to Merida. I invited her and she was the very first person to show up at the opening night. So glad to have a great friend! 

My loving friend couple, Rosi, Jose Luis and I visiting the Gallery of History and the Museum of Caracol in Dzilichaltun, Merida.  Monika took the picture. We were all smiling to her. 

The following pictures are some of my painting at the exhibition. It inclouds 30 small plein air painting and 9 medium size studio paintings. 







No comments:

Post a Comment