Friday, April 8, 2016

Buttonwood Bay

17.5cm x 25.5cm
Oil in panel
It was a pleasant afternoon when I was painting there. A friend of mine with her younger daughter drove by and said hello. A passerby stopped and told me that he fishes often here and that I won't believe that he once caught a large fish size like me. I said, "Wow, really!" He seemed like a happy man and then he rode his bike away. Another visitor came. He first asked me if I didn't mind that he watching me work. "I don't mind at all. Please do so." I replied. Since I sit on a flate rock working, I notice that he made him self comfortable by sitting on the floor next to me. And he began to ask me all sort of questions such like how do I know to paint this color or paint this shape...etc. He said that he loves art. Great people, great scenery! That's one of the reasons that I love plein air!


No comments:

Post a Comment