Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Portrait Diana in Progress

45cm x 53cm
Oil on canvas
I ran into Diana at the opening night of the exhibition of Woman in Art and I'm grateful that she immediately agreed to pose for me. After our first session this morning, I have to say that Diana is a beautiful woman from inside out! As for my work, I need maybe 2 more hours to finish this portrait. It took a little longer than I planed but it is the way how I work with portraits. I never know how they will come out until the last minute. Some maybe come out easlier than others. But that's the reason why I love to do portrait too. Full of surprises and challenges too! Oh! A little correction though, I think this is the way how I work with my art all the time! Guess, I love to be challenged by my work. Haaa!... it sounds like I amuse to be tortured by my own work. Do I sound a little sick??? I think I just have to laugh at my self at some points! 

No comments:

Post a Comment