Wednesday, January 27, 2016

House and truck

25.5cm x 17.5cm
Oil on panel
Did this house seem familiar to you? Yes, its the second time I painted it. I thought it was much better than the first one. It maybe a little overworked. It took me 2 hours. I began to paint from 8 this morning and finished by 10. It should have been just one and half. Again, the sun was burning. I was standing on the grasses and saw dozens of caterpillars having sun bath. I was so focus on my work that I didn't notice there's one crawling up to my leg. I was lucky that it didn't cause me any allergy. I thought that pickup truck was painted too big. It took too much attention from the house. And, there was the same old problem. The image looked flate. The perspective of this study wasn't quite clear. I should have worked on it from the beginning.


No comments:

Post a Comment