Saturday, January 9, 2016

Plein air color study near SCA sea side

Oil on panel
25.5cm x 17.5cm
Study 2. This morning, after I sent my son to his tennis class at 7:30, I drove further to SCA. Then I made a detour and stopped by the sea. This is the second study I did this morning. I like this composition more than the first one. I tried not to go to too detail. The photo I took looks a little far away from the scene. Well, after I finished the work, I packed and left. I was thinking, its almost 11 noon, and I had to feed my kids. Duty called. I totally forgot to take a picture of it. Not until I drove past Princess Hotel, I thought, oh! I forgot to take a pic. So I went back and took this photo so you could actually feel the scene I painted. Mmm.... the color is not quite well.... something's missing.


Oil on panel
25.5cm x 17.5cm
Study 1.


No comments:

Post a Comment