Tuesday, January 26, 2016

White Wall at Noon

Do you see the difference between the two photos of my work? I took this photo back home at my studio. The color is much more closer to my original work. The earlier one  was taken at the back of my car while waiting for my girls coming out from their school this afternoon. I didn't noticed until now. It looked really green-blueish.
25.5cm x 17.5cm
Oil in panel
I went out to do another plein air at noon. Yes, the sun was burning. I didn't know why I chose to go out at this hour. Usually, I'm eating my salads comfortabley at home. Guess I really wanted to work. Oh~! Yes, because I didn't need to cook the dinner. Kids wanted to eat pizza. Now I remember why. Maybe I'll do another one this evening....who knows? I like to be a workaholic!


No comments:

Post a Comment