Thursday, September 29, 2016

Work on golden frames

More frames but golden frames!!!

I like the dark color frames but many of my paintings look better and brighter with golden frames. It's magic how the colors of my paintings pop out with the golden frames. So, I just have to have more of them. And they too, all need to be ready for the up coming show in the early spring next year.

They do look nice but require lots of work. Unlike the dark frames only need 2 to 3 times of stain work, these golden ones need to go through the whole process at least 4 to 5 times. This morning I worked on these golden babies for almost 4 hours. I couldn't continue in the afternoon because my back was killing me and they weren't even half way finished. Well, I just have to hang on and keep working tomorrow.

Remember, Glory comes after suffering!

No comments:

Post a Comment